If you’re working from home, chances are you’re going to have a lot more kitchen time. This is the perfect opportunity to start a side hustle selling something quick, easy, and delicious like no-bake desserts! We’ve rounded up some of the easiest no-bake dessert recipes so you can make more on the side while having a constant supply of delicious desserts too.
Oreo Cookie Cream Cheese Balls
1 pack of Oreos
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temp
A pinch of salt
1 pack chocolate chips
3 tbsp. cacao powder
- Crush the Oreos into fine crumbs with a food processor. You may also use a Ziploc and a rolling pin if you don’t have a food processor.
- Add the crushed Oreos into a bowl. Save about 2 tbsps. for later.
- Add in cream cheese and salt. Stir until everything is evenly combined. The consistency should be a little lumpy and not too smooth.
- Shape the mixture into small balls and line them up on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until slightly hardened.
- Melt the chocolate chips and cacao powder in a saucepan over medium fire.
- Dip the frozen balls into the melted chocolate and return them to the baking sheet. Sprinkle the remaining cookie crumbs on top.
- Freeze for 15 minutes or until the chocolate coating hardens. Enjoy!
Pro tips: To truly bring out balanced chocolate and cream cheese flavors, the secret is in the cacao powder! It gives the melted chocolate a nice depth when combined with the cream cheese. Use an all natural cacao powder like Saret Organics Cacao Powder.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup granulated sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
1 stick unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
½ cup milk
1 cup peanut butter (smooth)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. Salt
2 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
2 cups cacao nibs
- Take out a baking sheet and line it with wax paper.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugars, butter, and milk. Bring the mixture to a boil for 1 minute.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the peanut butter, vanilla, and salt until evenly combined. Lastly, add the oats and cacao nibs.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out the mixture and drop them onto the baking sheet.
- Set for 30 minutes or until the cookies cool and harden. Enjoy!
Use organic cacao nibs like Saret Organics Cacao Nibs to amplify the taste of the peanut butter.
Now that you know these easy no-bake dessert recipes, you’ll always have something to sell should you need additional income or you’ll never be caught unprepared when you need to impress your friends!